Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lincoln

Missy Chott
Lincoln
If I was writing an article on the ALPLM for a national audience, I would report about what the museum includes. I would talk about the kids section, the dresses, the plays, the old cabin, the family statues and the history behind it. People I would talk to would be people who currently work at the museum. They could give me information that they have read about and go further into depth about the history. I could use them for some great quotes as well. I would start with the interview questions and then back up what they said with what is in the museum and how you could see it for yourself. My article would be very descriptive so people who have not visited the museum would get a good feel for what is inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment